At Celebrity Ballroom, the safety and well-being of our students and teachers will always be the highest priority. Here is our list of protocols and safe practices.
- Face masks are not required, but are available and up to each individual during private lessons. Your instructor will wear a mask if you would like them to.
- Hand Sanitizer is readily available all over the ballroom and studio and is encouraged to be used as frequently as one sees fit.
- Before each lesson, please wash your hands with soap and water after you change into your dance shoes.
- All instructors are required to wash hands with soap and water upon entering into the studio and hand sanitize in between each lesson.
- During parties, please hand sanitize in between each partner change.
- Should you feel ill in any way, have a fever or start experiencing any COVID or other contagious illness’ symptoms, please stay home. You will not be charged for a lesson cancelation within the 24 hour rule when feeling ill.
- If you have received a COVID test and are awaiting results, please stay home until a negative result is given or you have recovered from the virus.
- Our studio is thoroughly cleaned every day and continuously wiped down and sanitized throughout the day.
- Our parties are limited to 50 students.
We are keeping track of every person who walks through our doors and are taking every measure to increase the safety of our dancers and lower the possibility of transmission.