At Celebrity Ballroom, the safety and well-being of our students and teachers will always be the highest priority. Here is our list of protocols and safe practices.
- Face masks are not required, but are up to each individual during private lessons. Our instructors are not required to wear masks on their lessons.
- Hand Sanitizer is readily available all over the ballroom and studio and is encouraged to be used as frequently as one sees fit.
- Before each lesson, please wash your hands with soap and water after you change into your dance shoes.
- All instructors are required to wash hands with soap and water upon entering into the studio and hand sanitize in between each lesson.
- Should you feel ill in any way, have a fever or start experiencing any COVID or other contagious illness’ symptoms, please stay home. You will not be charged for a lesson cancelation within the 24 hour rule when feeling ill.
- If you have received a COVID test or any other contagious illness test and are awaiting results, please stay home until a negative result is given or you have recovered from the virus or contagious infection.
- Our studio is thoroughly cleaned every day and continuously wiped down and sanitized throughout the day.
- Vaccination is not requested nor required.